Editor /Designer/Tool , online HTML5 web-to-print
We need graphics module according to requirements below.
Mandatory person should have experience in something, to have made a graphics program editing/designing.
Obligatory to work with someone who has done something similar.
I do not want words but facts.
What I am interested most is to work with someone who has done so to an extent similar as to be only small changes job
This module will achieve personalize a template from the website and export products in the online store.
The templates ( ten models) for custom and ready made user chooses from a gallery site.
The result of this design creation must be a high resolution printable output vector file for printing (web to print)
The request will be sent detailed descriptive to qualified bidder.
I have a raw material source for inspiration and some open source code.
In the Editor /Designer/Tool must exist and special functions such as: creating patterns, fractals, retouching with one click, , import objects, vectors, making mandalas, symmetry design, , replication placed addition to color image filter, mask, kaleidoscope.
I am interested this Tool to work cross-platform HTML5 or similar and do not want Flash.( for work special on Ipad and Tablet Android))
A) Pad working.
Most editors creates a single pad working, building design (such as for personalized T-shirts: one rectangular work surface, one Small Work Area Pad ([url removed, login to view]) usually with a size of approximately 350x500mm.
I wish on one large rectangular big work surface( a canvas) ([url removed, login to view]) of about 1700 mm (length) x 1500 mm (height) and several smaller areas ([url removed, login to view]) with a rectangular or irregular shape after a mask.
On this surface, a Big Work Area Pad ([url removed, login to view]) can be worked more independently Small Work Area Pad ([url removed, login to view])
If you made a design in a small pad ([url removed, login to view]) can be multiply by the rules of symmetry or flip (mirror) after some predefined some symmetry axis.
B) The four basic functions of the editor must be:
- Import images (monitor to avoid low-res images), vector (SVG) and a Quick processing (filter, coloring, distress, alteration, brush, and so on)
Import can be done from the gallery's own site or User.
- Add and processing text (font, size, multiline text, control line spacing (for multi line text) , text shapes, change colors, mask, and so on)
- Drawings/ Paint with different brushes, lines, stripes. Create shape.
- Creation pattern (Generally speaking, patterns is small, simple, image-based or vector and is repeatable on both the x and y axes. Seamless/ Tileable design
The basic functions:
- Work in layers
- Undo, redo, flip (mirror), Delete, Masking
- Very important, partially erase a part of the design created inside a Small Work Area Pad ([url removed, login to view]) so not only deleting objects.
-Colours. When choosing colors to be displaying a range of colors and/or a color palette.Picker.
-Drag and drop images/vectors
Please answer me strictly to these three questions in the first part of your answer to see if you know how to apply and give me answers.
1. a site that you did or a graphics editing tool in HTML5 integrated into a site
2. a site about what you understand as I want to get out based on my requirements outlined here existing on the market made by others
3. What part of this project most appeals to you?
4. Do you have any questions about the job description?
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $613 pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Greetings, Thank you so much for posting the project. I am ready to start the project immediately. We design responsive and custom built design and provide unlimited revisions as required unless you are 100% sati Plus
HI Hello Sir, We have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and We are sure you will not be disappointed if you give us Plus
Dear Sir, Trust us we can do this project as we had done similar project of our clients. We want to work with you and build a healthy longterm relationship so please contact us and discuss for this project before fi Plus
Dear Employer/s, I read your project description, please check below few related work. The below is the showcase of the quality assignments delivered recently:- [login to view URL] Printin Plus
Dear Client , I have read your project requirement specification and understand your project concept that you need to develop a designer tool and through my previous work of experience we are comfortable to do that Plus
I have read over your project description and I'm interested in completing your task. If you check my site or portfolio you will see that I am of a higher quality than most freelancers on here. I get it done quickly, e Plus