Upgrade Open Cart 1.5 website to be fully responsive
Looking for a fashion website to be upgraded to responsive initially with a number of other projects available on an ongoing basis.
Fixed price for the a high standard conversion using the bootstrap system.
A few important additions:
1. Payment on completion of finished project. We need to check the quality of the code.
2. Website to be completed to the standard of a recent upgrade. Details to be added on allocation of job.
3. Website to work in all 4 screen sizes offered by the template we'll supply that is a bootstrap version for OC1.5. We'll install the template and then there will be a requirement to build into it the existing website design. The sizes are:
mobile - <= 767px wide
small - >= 768 and <= 991
medium - >= 992 and <= 1199
large >= 1200px wide
4. No modifications should be made to the core controller / model / language files. All changes must be made via VQMod XML files in the VQMod directory. The reason for this is that it will allow future modifications to be made more easily.
5. VQMod files should be split into smaller logical files, e.g. header alterations should have a file, footer alterations should have a file, product page changes should have a file etc.
6. The only files that should be created / edited directly are files within the "bespoke" theme directory, e.g. images, stylesheets, template files.
Décerné à :
Hi ) We are ready to discuss the project. Not the "Indian style" of work. Bootstrap, valid hand coding. Please let us know details if you will be interested. Thank you, Alscon team )
70 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 565 £ pour ce travail
Hi, I am Opencart expert. Please check my Profile. Please provide your website link to check and then I can suggest you best solution. Harsh
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
I have read your requirements and think that I would be a great fit for this project, Ready to start [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]