We are looking for a php programmer who is skill with EBAY API, PHP, MySQL and is excellent at commenting his/her work. ( 1 Month Project)
We are looking for a programmer to finish programming an automatically lister on EBAY from our website’s database. The programming will list our user’s Database’s item information if it is not already listed, and it will be listed or updated on their EBAY account.
1. (Most of the part mentioned in the next section is already built, we need the ebay api part built and push the information from our user’s database to ebay through ebay API).
We would also like our database to flag and unflag as necessary to keep track what has been updated and needs to be updated from our item database to our user’s database to ebay’s database.
ItemListDB gets flag with updates, UserDatabase that is connected to that itemID that got flag will also get Flag to be updated on ebay. Flagged itemID will get updated on user’s Ebay Account, and the user’s ItemID will get unflagged. Once all user’s with the itemListDB flagged is updated, the itemListDB will get unflagged.
2. We already have our EbayDeveloper account setup with a production key, we also have sessionID and FetchToken started to create tokens to make EBAY API Calls through one of our page. We need to a very skilled programmer to finish up coding the remaining Ebay posting through EBAY API using our user’s Database information.
3. We also want this set up properly so per Ebay’s Requirement to be accepted to be submitted to break the 5k API Call limit.
4. Create a page for each user to view their list of items they have on their data base. Give them an option to remove from their list.
5. Add items to a user’s List (We have this part setup, but will like the data on form to be pushed back to our user’s data base.)
One of our pages pulls from out database and would require programmer to do the following tasks as well.
1. Image selector
a. Ability to reorganize the order of the 8 images
b. The first image is will be the main image
c. Ability to remove image (to not be included on the upload to db)
2. On Submit, the data in the fields would need to be saved to the user DB and then submitted to Ebay.
3. Add texteditor to the “adddescription” field. (tinymce etc)
32 freelance font une offre moyenne de $670 pour ce travail
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI