We have a simple Order Flow System (OFS) that we developed in 2012. It is written in php and uses mysql database. The aim of this OFS system is to register new jobs with various extra information added to the job and update the status of the job and inform our customers when an update is made. It has a very simple integration towards an SMS provider and OTRS today.
We now have a need to add some features to it and upgrade it. Here is what we need:
1. Make it compatible with php7
2. Make it more secure
3. Fix a few smaller bugs
4. Add feature: Make a front end user registration form or integrate with the existing Joomla Chronosform ([url removed, login to view])
5. Add feature: All communication (email and sms) create an email that goes to the OTRS ticket for that job.
6. Add feature: Integrate with 24so API ([url removed, login to view]):
a) Create customer
b) Create customer contact
c) Create order
d) Sync OFS and 24so customer data
Attached are some screenshots of the current system. You will ofcourse get full access to a copy of the current system so you can evaluate and edit it.
UPDATED and DETAILED project description is now included in the PDF FILE attached here. Please go through it, check the demo and update your offer.
There have been many questions and here is an update to clarify some:
1. I prefer to write the system new from scratch
2. You must use either: Laravel, Codeigniter or CakePHP framework with seperate MVC
3. Please use one of the following templates: Smart Admin or Inspinia: https://wrapbootstrap.com/themes/admin
1. Award project to freelancer this week
2. Start development this month
3. Final deadline and finished project by August 15th.
Yii2 framework is also ok.