Developing a logistics web application/software
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a skilled developer to create a logistics web application with the following features:
- Inventory management
- Route optimization
- Real-time tracking
- Freight forwarding
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
-Framework - PHP / Laravel 9-10
-Database - MySQL
- Experience in developing web applications with inventory management, route optimization, and real-time tracking features.
- Knowledge of mobile responsive design principles.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Although I don't have specific mockups ready, I have a general idea of what I want the design to look like. I am open to suggestions and creative input from the developer.
-iCargo is about automation, digitalization and software solutions and booking of cargo and making it easier for logistics companies because it is easy to use.
-You will emphasize that they use iCargo software solution to their business and say more than hundreds of logistics companies use Cargo software already
- The most important functionality needed on the front-end is user login/registration. Users should be able to create an account and securely log in to access the application. The register and log-in is for pre-order partnerships so we can know which potential companies/partners are interested in availing the web application.
- The header should have these things: Home-Solutions-Booking-Tracking-Contact us-Register-iCargo partner Login/ Sign up
- Must have webpage up and running for pre-order, details of iCargo, and listing the features. This webpage will also have a log-in or pre-order for companies. landing page. can be carousel or a functioning design.
Use these websites as references: [login to view URL], [login to view URL]
NOTE: iCargo is doing business in Philippines only right now. So use pictures and contents that is in the philippines not western or american pictures. Take note pls don’t emphasize that icargo is a booking platform too much. Emphasize on icargo provide software solutions for logistics and cargo companies.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include proficiency in the mentioned technologies and frameworks, as well as a strong understanding of logistics operations and requirements.
other details will be discussed via chat
Start right away
Nº du projet : #37210912