there are more than half a million developers here and each one will say that they are the best, they can follow, and they communicate. but the fact that we had to find a developer yet again would clearly show that despite our best effort to look for responsible developers after speaking to dozens earlier, it is hard to always find someone with good work ethic despite we have given them many reasons to - our engineering pipeline over the next 12 months is more than 30k (depending on your rate of course) and the number of referrals we can make (screenshot to prove). We can also show proof that our project is receiving attention from many large corporations and if you can do a good job, your long term pipeline is secured and you do not have to keep taking the time to find new customers.
So if interested, let's start by proving yourself first. If not, please don't waste your time If you can only say what 50 other developers will too say
1) please respond only if you go by strictly escrow
2) please show me all your reviews from 3rd party review sites such as [login to view URL] etc if you just rely on your reviews here then be prepared to be needed to show how can you be trusted when the half a million developers here have reviews here too
3) share what is your last project, the material (.eg 1 pm, backend, designer etc) and time and the cost charged. We are not looking for the cheapest. what is the point of being cheap but cannot complete the job? however, paying more doesn't mean we are guaranteed to get better quality as well so surely price has to be a factor and instead of talking you days to analyse our SOW which takes you time and my time to clarify as well. It would be best to have a rough gauge.
Some companies outsource so that they do not need to actively manage or permanent headcount. We are outsourcing to keep cost competitive. So if you are from Western region and your cost of living is high, you should probably be wiser and know when and where is your competitive edge on a platform that is international
4) the last time you took over a project and which project is it?
5) able to demonstrate that you are accountable and have good and frequent communication via showing your trello, slack etc. Get your clients permission if you have to. We are not able to nor interested to know what is being built just by looking at some message here and there. You can promise anything but bring evidence. So start by asking yourself so what of customer you want to have and what are you willing to do to deserve it, because we did ask ourselves what can we offer to get good developers. else we are the ones wasting our time from not knowing what to expect. We want long-term clients but are we doing the right thing to help ourselves get what we deserve?
And if you cannot follow even this job post and have to ask me If i can share the project details then the evidence is clear and it would be a waste of each others' time to go into the project's details ironically. And if I have to ask a few times to get the answers to the questions, that it would clearly mean your communication skills are not great and it will be a chore to work with you long term and there could be a hundred over cards on Trello.
29 freelances font une offre moyenne de 7668 $ pour ce travail
Hi, How are you? I just saw your job posting and I felt that I can help you with this job considering the experience I have with Website Design, HTML, MySQL, Laravel and PHP. Please check my portfolio: [login to view URL] Plus
Greetings for the day! I am a full stack developer with 10+ years professional working experience. My expertise fields are WP, Laravel, PrestaShop, E-commerce, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS etc. I am also an author of Evato mark Plus
Hi there, Welcome to my profile! I've reviewed requirements & ready to Project I am expert in the skills you looking for. Also 100% Completion is happy of me and client. Rest is my creative idea and honest effor Plus
Hello Jiahao T., We would like to grab this opportunity and will work till you get 100% satisfied with our work. We are an expert team which have many years of experience on HTML Please come over chat and discuss yo Plus
Hello, this is Koki from Japan who has been working with website development for over decades now. I have checked your project description thoroughly and I think that I can help you to complete this project fully 100% Plus
Yo! I am professional Laravel engineer with skills including HTML, MySQL, Laravel, Website Design and PHP. I have 7 years experience in custom website design and development. I am a experienced programmer worked on ma Plus
Hi there,I'm biddin on your project "developers required to take over enterprise webapp project - Laravel, MySQL -- 2"PHP, HTML, MySQL, Website Design and Laravel there are more than half a million developers here and Plus
Hello, Warm Greetings!! I read your job description completely and I found my skills relevant to your project. I am a professional web developer with 5 years of programming experience for a multitude of different tech Plus
Hello there Is there any other features or functions that you may have not mentioned? Can you share designs if you have? We are a group of experienced full-stack developers that can build Mobile apps, websites, and b Plus