I would like you to develop a speed test webpage to allow the user to test his internet connection. It should test the following attributes:
- ping/latency in ms -> via http ping to an AWS host
- download speed -> towards an AWS host
- upload speed -> towards an AWS host
Moreover, this information will be presented on a Google maps and when the webpage opens it should use MAX MIND precision city service to place a pin on user City querying for information.
There is a functionality to donate as well, but it's basically a checkbox that allow him to donate or not. It should be disabled on some cases (as per use case document).
There would be 3 different screens.
2. Running test
3. Results page
- It should be responsive.
- It must use webservices to put and pull the data from the map (they will be on another subdomain)
- Bear in mind that the home page must be a static page as it will be hosted on Amazon S3.
A inspiration to the task is [url removed, login to view], but it's just to know the process of testing the speed.
On the Google Docs document below, you can find the the mockups and the use case document.
[url removed, login to view]
I would like to talk to you to understand if you can do the job and how you will do so we can prepare for further on our side.
Thanks and Regards,