I run a youth theatre company called Innovative Arts where we take kids through the process from casting, rehearsals, production, and then do it all again!
We are looking for an intuitive and useful system to manage all of the administration for the company including:
- Registration, allowing us to also keep the same profile over the years and to let the customer update their information themselves.
- Payment Tracking: Allowing us to catalogue all of our payment history for tuition, products, and ticket sales and then export a detailed report for banking reconciliation and integration with payment processor.
- Online payment form integration with our database.
- Box Office Software, purchasing tickets and processing a unique bar/QR code allowing each ticket to be scanned and used once.
- Taking Notes throughout the process about clients and allowing our team to be updated when needed to follow up on something. We want to be able to make notes about any behaviour issues, or customer notes about absences. Ideally we can track their attendance, we want to track how they are doing so many people can stay on the same page!
- And more as we develop!
We want to track our customers and the information related to them in an intuitive way.
These customers will submit personal information, pay tuition, buy products, buy tickets. Our staff will need to access, view, and export this information in a good way.
Please feel free to check out our website: [url removed, login to view] to learn more about the program!
Current ticket page/system: [url removed, login to view]
One of our payment forms with our current processor we use (BluePay): [url removed, login to view]
Please let me know if this is within your skill-set and experience to accomplish successfully.
I have a budget of up to $3000, please let me know your thoughts.
48 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2925 pour ce travail
we have read your detail requirements about to work on project and we are ready to start it. Relevant Skills and Experience General Ecommerce [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] PrestaShop [url removed, login to view] http:/ Plus