I'll provide more info on successful shortlisting of Freelancers (see criteria below) but essentially what I need you to do is:
1. Create a new Database using the Data Schema I will provide (2 tables - products table with 42 columns/data points, deals table with 63 columns/data points approximately) on my server.
2. Create scripts (PHP or otherwise) that can do the following, in this order:
- Download a compressed file from the URLs I provide (there are approximately 15 URLs)
- Unzip the file which will contain a large CSV file (one file could have around 1 million rows of data).
- Extract the data in the CSV file and import it into the Database you created in the first action.
- Sends an email to me with a volume of the products and the deals imported
- There must be a script per URL so I have control of which scripts I run (if I want to just import the data from one URL manually I can do)
- A Cron job will need to be created so I can configure when the scripts run automatically on my server each day
- I need a very simple front end HTML page that requires a login to access with a summary of the imports (I will provide flat HTML files for you to use, you'll just need to integrate it with your scripts) and the ability to trigger the scripts.
- The server I have will have (at best) 2GB RAM and 2 processors. The scripts need to run optimally and complete quickly (I will allow a maximum of 1 hour for the largest script / import to run), I cannot approve this project as complete unless this happens so please think about how you plan to build this with the potential size of the CSV files..
- The Products Import script must run a check to see if a Product exists already in the Database (using unique product id) before importing. If it exists already in the DB then do not import the product.
- The Deals import script must clear the DB first before importing new deals to ensure they are the most recent deals. You can use the Retailer ID to clear Deals from specific URLs if required.
- The CSV files are structured in exactly the same way, so the mappings only need to be created once as they can be applied to all the CSV files that will be downloaded
- There are other options when it comes to the files to be downloaded, if you think this would be better
File format and compression options available of the files to be downloaded:
- XML (no DTD)
- XML (DTD 1.5)
- XML (DTD 1.4)
- Ill review all submissions and bids
- Ill shortlist the freelancers that I think can do the work based on their bid and what they write in their bid. Automated bidding will be ignored and you'll be removed from the project.
- Shortlisted Freelancers will get a message with the Data Schema attached and an example of one of the CSVs with an opportunity to ask any questions.
- Ill choose a Freelancer to work on the project.
To add: Im happy for you to use a different language other than PHP, for example Node,js.
35 freelance font une offre moyenne de £191 pour ce travail
15 URLS to the database and other things notes also i will consider with all the scripts run within 1 hour and no duplicate deals etc. I can do this proejct in PHP/MYSQL for 400 pounds if ok tell me. Relevant Skills a Plus
HI My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment" We have expertise in Web Design & Development. Please check our client reviews to determin plz proivde me i am Data Schema? i am available 10am and 5pm usa tim Plus
HI There, I can assist you with "Data Import Scripts in PHP, MySQL etc.", I have experience working with "similar Development". Let's have a quick chat to discuss it further. Relevant Skills and Experience I have bee Plus
Hi there, I can make this tool for you with 1-2 days tops. My bid covers source management, reports and CSV parsing. XMLs will have to be discussed separately. So, if interested, just contact me by chat and we will Plus
Hello. I have built import scripts in the past. The biggest file I imported had 400k records. It was imported in less then 10 minutes. But it had flat structure, you also have deals table instead. Relevant Skills an Plus
I can build a PHP based script that will ftp a url based zip file, unzip to CSV and then import into MySQL tables. Notification and summaries will be provided. Relevant Skills and Experience Over 15 years as contracto Plus
Hi I am interested in your project requirements. I have understood your requirement. I am expert in web application development using php and mysql using the bootstrap framework. I can compete the functionality. Please Plus
hi, i'm interested in your project i just have one observation: i think your server resources are very low, maybe you need more RAM and cores can you send me a sample csv file? i can do some tests in my server (32 Plus
A highly experienced team working on different Web projects day and night is available to serve your need. Experts with more than 10 years of experience can handle your project. Relevant Skills and Experience Makin Plus
Greeting, I have understood your Data Import Scripts task and can do it with your 100% satisfaction. Please ping me for more discussion. Relevant Skills and Experience I have more than 5 years of experience in Javas Plus
Hi, I'm happy to develop it in php and I know exactly step by step how to get it done. I understand that the server you will have will be a VPS? (not a typical shared hosting server for small websites) as full SSH acce Plus
Hello there, my name is Brendan. I have read your project specifications and would love to come on board and complete this task for you. I am available to begin immediately. Relevant Skills and Experience - 9 years ex Plus
Sir I have vast experience in databases,u can view my profile and complete on time.I am a full time freelancer, working for more than 2 years now. Have clients from different parts of the world. Relevant Skills and Ex Plus
i can write a php script for you to download the zip file and extract the csv file. finally my script will upload your products and deals to their related tables. i have done various similar works for my customer to Plus