[login to view URL]
1. Remove email field (don't make it optional)
2. Custom code field. The code must be passed to the backend validator.
3. Validator logic. (Upload code to phpmyadmin. The code is given to user, once the user key in the code in custom field - code field. The code is marked as used and cannot be used again. The user can then spin the wheel after the validation success.)
4. Teach me how to upload code to phpmyadmin for validation. Don't need admin panel to create code. I can upload it myself.
5. Once the code is used, mark it as used and the code cannot be used anymore.
6. In the opt-in list, I can check the custom field code too