• Use HTML5, CSS3, JS3 consistently throughout all webpages
• Code must be structured semantically
• All code must be clearly indented and commented (2 SPACES FOR INDENTATION)
• Create website with Usability in mid (USE INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE and PARC (PROXIMITY, ALLIGNMENT, REPETITION AND CONTRAST))
• Accessibility be aware of user needs, site must be accessible (ALT MUST BE USED IN THE IMAGE TAGS WITH A SUITABLE DESCRIPTION, MUST BE ABLE TO ZOOM IN TO IMAGES)
• Use all three languages correctly and consistently.
• Bootstrap must NOT be used.
• TEMPLATES MUST NOT BE USED
• Majority of code must be hand-written code (NOT JUST COPIED SNIPPETS).
• Website must be fully responsive with clear breakpoints (if project to be viewed on multiple devices). API use (e.g. social media) and/or good 3rd-party JSON API data integration.
• Website must be built with the Information Architecture and PARCC design principles in mind.
• To create a well organised site with consistent semantic structure in content.
• Website must have a clear Sitemap.
• Website must work across all platforms and browsers efficiently e.g. (SAFARI, FIREFOX, CHROME, EDGE. IE)
• Website must be built with the accessibility principles in mind which must be displayed in the website wherever necessary.
• Pleasing navigation at all sizes
• Web content must be easy to locate.
• wireframe sketches show clear thought process in IA and design.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹14027 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, I am good at using php, java, html and other related tools to design website. I can do this for you. Thank you.
Hi! My name is Natividad. I'm fairly new to freelancing, however I really do think that I would be a great fit for this job. I have a few questions concerning your website. Would you like for me to create the design Plus