1. Rewrite our CRM software, built using Microsoft .Net in 2005, to a responsive mobile-friendly software in HTML5/CSS3 and using the latest .Net platform, and JavsScript/JQuery/AJAX. MS SQL DB is used. There are 10 main application pages (including the Knowledgebase page) and a few associated pop-up windows in this application.
2. Optimize existing page performance - may require replacing old commands with newer commands and SQL scripts. No changes to the existing DB table structure.
3. Browser compatibility (IE10 and above, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox latest version)
4. Menu style change (CSS): 2-level tab menu.
5. Incorporate a new set of menu options.
6. Replace the current image buttons using HTML5 buttons.
7. Roll out to production at the end of each milestone. For example, if the Milestone #1 is to replace the current menu bar/menu options, we will roll out the new menu bar/options after the Milestone#1 is delivered.
8. Consolidate the "filters" that are currently displayed in 2 sections into 1 section for 2 pages.
9. Maintain the existing functionalities and the role-based page access logic (no code changes). We update our CRM monthly; so you'll need to apply our program changes in your version as we update.
10. Weekly Skype or GoToMeeting status meeting and progress review -- your project team must be able to meet with us during the Pacific Time Zone between 9am ~ 6pm Pacific.
Fixed bid quotation only.
38 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3151 $ pour ce travail
Hi, Mark here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon Thanks, Mark