Building site for Notary Public network. Each notary has its own custom "success page" and will require reading xml response and redirecting to unique specified URL, if no notary, will need to redirect to static url. Please read further for FULL REQUIREMENTS (Including working example as proof you can produce this).
1. Knowledge of Contact Forms 7 and Plugin (Forms 3rd Party Integrations)
2. Knowledge of [url removed, login to view] edits to properly execute actions on post (xml) responses
3. Ability to produce working prototype (contact form 7 and forms 3rd party integrations) or show a working example as proof of knowledge of the concept.
1. Use Contact Forms 7 and Forms 3rd Party Integrations to make initial data post (FirstName, LastName, Email *these are test values)
2. Alter add_action hook events in [url removed, login to view] or plugin to do the following on response (xml) post from the database (example response in attached document). a) If success, Read <Redirect> URL <Redirect> and redirect user to specified url a) if failed, or no redirect url present provided, redirect to static URL
3. ***I believe this project only requires a few lines of code (likely add_action) in functions.php. In this case, finished project will involve code, and instructions on where to place code in functions.php.
*** Please show me you have working experience with an active demo or client form using the specified plugins and ability to redirect on response via xml response
Added plugins specified in above descrition (Specifically Forms 3rd Party Integration)