A user, which is authenticated by his Windows account, should be logged in to a web application in a browser automatically. The web application is secured by Shibboleth (SAML2.0). Shibboleth SP and IdP are already working. Web-application is secured and servers are communicating by SSL (Thawte).
- Forwarding of Kerberos tickets needs to be done by the newest secure way.
- Communication between IdP and Windows server need to be secured as well.
- The AD will run on Windows 2012 server or Windows 2012 R2 server. The setup has to work with both.
- The client OS with the browsers may be Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 or Windows 2012 R2. All combinations have to work.
- Browsers, that need to be supported are: FireFox, IE 10 or higher, Chrome.
Well formatted step by step documentation needs to be created. We will check config steps on our own by setting up a new SP/IdP environment in another Windows Domain.
1st milestone for setting up in the current testing environment: 600 USD
2nd milestone for supplying documentation: 250 USD
3rd milestone after we have tested setup and implementation with complete new servers on our own: 600 USD
- The whole work should be captured as a screen video.
- We will provide access to our servers and an appropriate Windows Domain Environment through Teamviewer.