I want to have a programm which compares the odds of certain markets of football (soccer) matches in Betfair and Bet365. The comparison must be done in real time. The programm will notify me when the comparison meet certain criteria defined by the user.
1. The programm will be able to specify (recognize) the games offered for live betting both in Betfair and Bet365 companies.
2. The programm will be able to compare the odds of certain markets of live betting matches. The markets of interest are: the final result 1X2, the result of halftime 1X2, the under/over (0,5 - 1,5 - 2,5 - 3,5 - 4,5 - 5,5 - 6,5 - 7,5) of final result,
under/over (0,5 - 1,5 - 2,5 - 3,5) for the half time, the next goal, the market " will score both teams?".
3. When the difference of odds for a certain market meet the next criteria: "(odds in Bet365) -( odds in Betfair) > x, where x a value defined by the user" then the programm will show on the screen, a window with the following: the name of the match (e.g. Liverpool - Arsenal), the name of the division (e.g. Premier League), the country of division (e.r. England, or International Friendly), the type of the market (e.g. under 2,5), the odds of Bet365 and the odds of Betfair, the time since the match started (e.g. 82min) and the amount (euros) that are available for betting in the correspondig market odds in Betfair.
5. It is strongly recommended that the response of the programm according the alteration of the odds must be very high. That means that must work in real time.
6. The source code of the programm must be also delivered.
I am available for further informations.
4 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 701 € pour ce travail
Okay i got the project goal but got several questions . My completion rate is always 100% and i feel proud for this. and I STRICTLY BITE ONLY WHICH I CAN CHEW. willing to discuss more and for that, knock me please.
Dear You, I am really interested to work on this project, I can start the work now , and can provide the best services from my end. Please come on chat to discuss more about the project. Thanks!