Looking for someone proficient in e-commerce. Essentially looking for professional assistance in integrating a method of payment systems with current website.
• Synopsis: Service oriented industry where agents (hereinafter customers) pay a monthly fee for our services. I am looking to automate payments by having customers perform such online. One available option are 3rd party Automated Clearing House (ACH) services that provide XML code to integrate into the database to accept payments. After starting up with the company, an online customer account is created (customer database already in place). Customers will 1st be prompted to choose a Service Plan (3 different monthly fees) and to enter in their account information (bank or credit card) for automatic drafting of said monthly dues. The monthly fees will be withdrawn automatically for a contracted term as specified in the Service Plan (either 1 or 6 months). At the end of the contract term, the customer is prompted to either renew or to change plans. If the customer changes plans, the monthly dues should change accordingly. Finally, we compensate our customers for referred business which decrease their monthly dues. In essence, customers get compensated for all of their referrals (referrals are already tracked in the database as an integer). Assume customer is on PLAN X which is $100 per month and that the number of referrals is 4. The customers monthly dues will be reduced by 4 * $20 (which is the number of referrals multiplied by the amount of compensation for each referral). Therefore, the customer will be locked into paying $20 per month for the contracted term. If the number of referrals were to equal 7, then the monthly dues would pose as a credit to the agents account in the amount of $40 for the contract term as specified by the plan. At the expiration of the plan, the process repeats itself.
• Contract Term: a customer is either tied into a 6 month or 1 month contract term depending on the plan they choose (only 3 available plans).
• Monthly Fee: the monthly fee is locked for the contract term (meaning it does not change) and is deducted automatically from either the customer’s bank account or credit card.
• Credits/Debits: Whether or not the monthly fee is a credit or a debit depends on how the referral counter.
• Startup/Renewal: There will also be a one time startup and renewal cost that is universal for all plans. Customers should be prompted a notice via e-mail and in their account prior to renewal