We are looking to build a job site portal:
- The website design which includes the look and feel of the website with CSS 2.0/XHTML site implementation that allows the website for SEO ready design. This includes the graphic design of the website header and colour scheme that will be used for the website.
- Must have sign-up, log-in, forgot password and forgot username (default user name must be the email ID provided)
- System must send an email for verification with the verification link
2. Sub pages Design
3. Job Listings Directory
- An online job search system that allows different employers to post vacant job positions on different industry and positions. Registered job seekers will have the capability to search vacant job positions in terms of keyword, category, industry, and locations.
4. Job Seeker Panel
- Site visitors/job seekers will be able to register online and obtain a secured area. Inside the secured area the job seekers will be able to update their account information, create resume online, manage applications and send message to companies.
5. Job Seeker Online Resume Builder
- The online resume will contain various information from the job seeker including: personal information, educational attainment, preferences, job experience. Online resume will be printable by the job seeker. And will have to ability to send it through emails of employers as attachement.
6. Job Seeker Online Applications
- The job seeker will be able to submit their applications online when they have found suitable positions via the job listings directory. Along with their application, their resume will be included and the employer will be able to view it through their secured area.
7. Job Seeker can upload their resume to be listed on the site, with minimum listing fees (Administrator will be able to set and change the fees)
8. Employers Panel
- Employers who would want to view all resumes from the database must register and provide their phone number and an official email ID (gmail etc must be rejected from registering as an employer). The employer will be able to configure their account information, manage job postings, manage applications initiated by job seekers for a specific position, and send messages to job seekers prior to their application.
9. Employer's Job Posting
10. Employer's Dashboard
11. Payment API gateway setup¬
- A payment gateway will be setup to receive payments online via credit card using services such as PayPal™ and other credit card processing company.
12. Online Messaging System
- An online messaging system will be developed to allow employers and job seekers to communicate. Messages will be saved inside the inbox.
13. Administrator Panel
- A secured area where the website administrator will be able to configure and maintain website function and features such as member management.
14. Job Seeker Manager
- The administrator will be able to view and manage job seeker records in terms of add/modify/remove of entries.
15. Employers Manager
- The administrator will be able approve/deny employer application/registration.
16. Job Listing Directory Control panel
- The administrator can maintain the job listings directory by modifying/removing of records.
17. Banners needed for Google Ads.
18. There will be two types of job seeker. Paid and free users. The system must always list the paid job seekers on the top. Job seekers must be able to subscribe for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month and 3 months.
- The system must end the subscription upon expiry of the same and list the job seekers as free and must not show them at the top of the list.
19. There will be two types of employers. Paid and free. The system must always list the paid employers on the top.
We will need you assist us to install the script on our server and make sure it will be functional.
(Final payment will be released when you deliver a project and when it proves that it satisfies our criteria.)
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹28546 pour ce travail
Hello, I have gone through the post and yes; I will surely help you to build a job site portal: this is our past worlk: [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL],[login to view URL],[login to view URL] Plus
Dear,[login to view URL] you for reviewing me I have just read your project description carefully. I am suitable for this work and have enough power . I will provide the best product to you as you wanted. Relevant Skills and E Plus
Hello There , Greetings of the days!! I hope You Doing well. I am Aditya. I Read carefully and Analyzed Your Provide Project Requirement for website design and development . Relevant Skills and Experience I Have 5+ ye Plus
Hello, I went through your requirement and I am capable of doing this. I am a full stack developer and can develop websites for you on Angular 2. 6 years of experience in web designing & development. Relevant Skills Plus
I have briefly read your requirement and understood that you are looking for a team who can help you to build a job portal.I would like to tell you that we have already developed many job portal. Relevant Skills and E Plus
Hi, Expert Here, We are very happy to help you in your dream project. Looking forward to providing you a very beautiful product at an absolutely fair price. Let's connect over chat. Thanks, Nidhi Relevant Skills a Plus
Hello, I read all your requirements and I can provide it in given time and in less budget. I am a PHP developer, I have expert level knowledge of HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JQUERY, PHP, CI, LARAVEL etc. Relevant Skills and Plus
https://www.freelancer.co.id/u/faisalaszhari87 Relevant Skills and Experience https://www.freelancer.co.id/u/faisalaszhari87
Relevant Skills and Experience Have a look at the projects we have successfully delivered: Mobile App Portfolio [login to view URL] Overall Portfolio [login to view URL] Proposed Milestones ₹2777 Plus
High End Delivery of the Project that you intend to be delivered Relevant Skills and Experience High end delivery of Web Development, Mobile App Development, E-Commerce, Web Design and others. Details on [login to view URL] Plus
Hi, “Please give concern to our portfolios as they fit as per your description.” I am Lipika