1. Add settings page to manage google api keys
2. Update admin home page to show total order numbers for day and month
3. After new order is placed automatically setup submissions(projects) and associated tasks as follows:
Submission(project) - Google Places Submission for Company Name
Milestone - Verify Business Information -Automatic
Task - Verify Business Information -Automatic
Milestone - Submit Initial Google Places Submission -Automatic
Task - Submit Initial Google Places Submission -Automatic
Milestone - Verify Succesful Submission -Automatic
Task - Verify Succesful Submission -Automatic
Submission(project) - Apple Maps Submission for Company Name
Milestone - Verify Business Information
Task - Verify Business Information
Milestone - Submit Initial Apple Maps Submission
Task - Submit Initial Apple Maps Submission
Milestone - Verify Succesfull Submission
Task - Verify Succesful Submission
Submission(project) - Optimization for Company Name -Automatic
Milestone - Monitor Submissions for Company Name -Automatic
Task - Monitor Submissions for Company Name -Automatic
Milestone - Optimize Submission for Company Name
Task - Optimize Submission for Company Name
* -Automatic Implies backend code needs to perform this and mark the tasks, milestones, submissions 100% complete
4. Backend code needs to take business information and check if the listing already exist or not.
If exists mark all google places submissions / tasks complete and do nothing else.
If NOT exists take information input from business and submit to google via API
If exists but business info different then resubmit via google api with updated data
This view needs to have the "all timers" and "invoices" columns commented out in the html.
This view needs to have the time int he grey bar removed but leave the grey bar for now
1. Add ability to update payment information.
2. Display found listings for business on dashboard (google maps only)
See example: */client/home
A dropdown should be available to toggle the listings if the business has multiple addresses
3. Add area to enter business information.
Business need to be able to enter multiple addresses if they have more than one location
Business needs to be able to enter keywords applicable to the industry that the business is related t (IE. restaurant, car repair, etc)
This view needs to show all 3 submissions(products) on the right side of the page. Use green for the 3rd submission(products)
Active listings should show number of active listings found in google places and apple maps. This number should be configurable via admin panel and unique to the client.
Décerné à :
41 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 688 $ pour ce travail
Hi Code Igniter Expert here. Please check my Code Igniter Job Portal (http://www.tradiesforhire.com.au/). Above project is ongoing work. I understood the list of the tasks is wrote in project description.