I need Multiplayer Backgammon Game client/server, where opponents find each other in a lobby and play for fun money.
It can be something like [url removed, login to view]
- The interface in HTML5 and responsive (so adaptable to handheld devices)
- The graphics and perhaps some codes can be borrowed from an existing app like [url removed, login to view]
- login using our user credential database.
- show player avatar and scores (from our db)
- in-game and lobby Chat
- players can create tables with their preferred stakes and timing
- A POST call should be made to our game chips bank so we deduct that amount or throw insufficient balance error.
- another POST Call backs after each game, so we add the prize to winner's bankroll.
- back office to ban players, set min/max possible stakes and timings, max number of tables, etc.
- we want to track players for total number of the games, games they finished, abandoned, won, resigned, lost, total chips won or lost, their opponents and so on. Therefore, All events get recorded in a MySQL db in several tables.
- please note, this is a server app, so there should be no way for a player to manipulate front end code or decode the packets and mimic them as a hack.