There seems to be a problem with my admin access into joomla! yesterday I started to install some plugins to optimise the speeds etc... All of a sudden I cannot access my administrator access in this.
I'm not sure where the issue is.
Nothing useful displayed in the logs
When the user or password is incorrect a message is displayed. If it's correct then it does nothing but sends you to back the sames page.....
I'm not going to reset the password etc... because I know the database table in there is not affected.
The only thing I have done is installed some plugins and changed configurations around caching...
Steps I have taken.
Disable optimise website in cPanel
Cloudflare - purge cache
Disabled plugin extensions (newly installed) in SQL database (from 1 to 0)
Renamed all folders modified yesterday when the plugins installed with "_" underscore prior the folder
Removed .htaccess page and header expires
Deleted sessions table in mysql
This is strange.... I can't figure it out. Its never happened before. Now its happened 2/2 on 2 sites when I've tried to optimise the site for better speeds this happens.