To make the system scalable, a modular development model is proposed, allowing you to add additional modules in the future. The modules are presented in this proposal are:
1. Adapting a pre-designed template for WordPress, with a design that matches your site (Basic Structure, text not included).
2. Integrating the functions of the application within the WordPress site
1. Design and initial page formatting
2. Customer inputs single or multiple ISBN or ASIN into 0eld
3. Website gives total quote for items entered
4. Allows user to create or log in to an account with email address and
password to save the items and issues unique “Quote ID” only
associated with that quote
5. User interface once logged in is simple. Option to change quantity in a
quoted order, status for that quoted order (not received, pending, paid), delete quoted order as long as it is pending, print packing slip
1. Ability to create and delete users
2. Search and view quotes by Quote ID, name, or email
3. Keep 0le of “Paid” Quote IDs for record keeping
4. Ability to change quantity to quoted order as long as it is pending
5. Ability to enter notes on quoted orders and users such as driver’s license
1. The cart is generated by scrapping data from Amazon listing page using the sales rank, low used price, and type of product (CD, DVD/Bluray, Video Game, Books). (scraping functionality already done)
2. Di=erent thresholds will be set for each type of product and will resemble: IF sales rank <1,000, THEN low price * .5 = Quoted price, IF
sales rank <10,000, THEN low price * .4 = Quoted price, IF sales rank >1,500,000 THEN 0= Quoted price.
The system doesn’t print shipping labels, just the packing slip.
It will be installed on the same server you already have, and integrated
with the previously programmed amazon scrapper.
The estimated development time starts at the time of signature of 0nal approval by the customer.
The installation of an SSL certi0cate for the management of information through the system is recommended. This lets visitors know that the site is legitimate, but also allows encryption of the information transferred between the client computer and the server ensuring security and con0dentiality.
The work process for the development of the platform is de0ned as follows:
Approval and signature of acceptance by the customer.
It is important to note that the programming process does not start until
the customer gives approval.
The supported web browsers are
o Internet Explorer 10 y 11 o Mozilla Firefox
o Google Chrome
o If you need support in Internet Explorer 6 and 9 will be quoted separately.
Installation for pilot testing
Final Review and acceptance by the customer
Décerné à :
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 543 $ pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
I have more than 10 years of experience in PHP and open source, also have experience of handling complex project and I'm very much confident that I will able to manage this project. Please give chance to prove myself.