I am interested in creating a website for a new data analytics consultancy.
It is important that you have created websites for technology (especially data-science companies) before. That is because I would expect that you are more accustomed with specific types of artwork (e.g data science process, from gathering the data to producing visualisations and reports) and the typical structure of such websites. Also I'm open to suggestions and if you worked on similar projects before it would be easier to understand your ideas through examples.
As this is a data-analytics consultancy, having a website that offers a seamless experience (e.g loads very fast) is highly important for the brand.
Ideally the person to take this project is a wordpress developer but also has graphic design capabilities. SEO skills on top of that are highly desirable. Ideally, I'm looking to develop a long-term relationship if needed. i.e in order to further expand the capabilities of the website, maintanace e.t.c
1) I will provide a branding book and the aesthetics of the website should be compatible with that
2) I already have a domain and the initial website should have 4-5 pages ( including landing page)
-How we help
-Education & Blog
-Contact us (Maybe this is not a tab and can be placed at the bottom of a page)
3) Sufficiently good English communication. I don't mind geographic location and as I consider 'creating a website' a continuous process, good value for money is also an important factor.
4) Have an understanding of potential legal implications (e.g will cookies be essential e.t.c)
5) Sufficiently experienced to find solutions to requirements according to best/common practices
6) Will provide instructions on how to expand and maintain the website, if needed
Could you please provide examples of your portfolio, along with your offer and estimated completion time