Project management website.
- User management for admin
- User access levels. Users can invite other user to view certain areas of the workarea or certain projects based on criteria.
- Collaboration: add more than 1 user to work area
- Project will be automatically entered via email forward into application that is setup by user
- The forwarded email from the user contains all the project details
- The forwarded email needs to be scraped and addresses, phone numbers need to be detected and properly placed in the project management fields
o The goal is to eliminate any double data entry by user
- Once project is entered, the address needs to be plotted on built in google map
- Automatic overview and street view of project address will be added to project details via Google maps
- Map will have different layers and filters
- Map filters include
o plotting all projects
o plotting project based on status or other user filter criteria
o plotting projects based on appointment date (map and calendar view)
o plotting projects based on no-appointment date
- Project details/fields need to viewed/changed without page refresh or going to another page…this will make for quicker access and editing
- Projects will have endless filter capabilities and reporting based on filter criteria
- Projects will require time tracking and notification to user via web-push notifications when project is due. Average project length 10 days.
- Other project fields include: Status, Number, Name, phone, address, date received, date contacted, date of appointment, Present, Manager, Type
- User will be able to upload files to project
- User will be able to send email to email list with status of project
- When user sets the appointment date, the date/time will sync to their Google Calendar. Calendar will sync both ways.