We need to build a knowledge repository (KR) of articles and presentations we have accumulated that focus on health surveillance.
The KR needs to meet the following requirements:
- The ability to store multiple formats of content (i.e. word documents, PDFs, image files, links to videos for streaming, etc.)
- A robust search function that allows the user to filter and sort results based on multiple search operators and keywords
- Unique URLs for each resource that can be linked to other sites as well as the ability to save queries for later use
- Ability to google index the individual resources so that they will appear during a google search
- Matching the appearance of the ISDS website to allow for a seamless transition from the ISDS website to the KR
- Administrative user access to curate the KR (ability to add new tags, new resources, archive resources that are no longer relevant, etc.)
- The ability for users to report on which resources are “helpful” to assist in the curation of the KR and the archiving of items that are no longer relevant
- Track the number of times a resource is viewed
The KR will be accessed via web-based portal. Initially, the portal will not require a login but the URL will only be posted on member-only accessed sites. The URL will not be indexed for google search. If resources allow, additional development will take place to allow the transfer of user authentication from the member site to the KR. At that time, the resources in the KR will be indexed for google search but a message will appear requesting a login to the membership site before resources can be accessed.
Additional requirements (if resources allow) would include:
- Transferring the user authentication from the agency website to the KR so that resources can be restricted based on the user membership level
- The ability to control the order in which search results appear (i.e. featured results appearing at the top and archived results appearing at the bottom of the list of results)
Each resource included in the KR will be will stored with the additional metadata. The organizational structure will include various levels of hierarchical organization including, resource type, featured resources, and various descriptive tags. The tagging structure will evolve as additional resources are added to the KR, but initially the tag structure will include tags.
We need this done on a very short timeline-must be operational by mid-March 2017. Deadline to give proposal is Jan. 13, 2017.
57 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 19382 $ pour ce travail
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks