Create either a desktop or server based script that will automate the creation of domains on the site www.tk.
Here are the steps that the script would need to accomplish:
Note .tk does have an api available, which should be integrated into any script. Information and libraries can be found at [url removed, login to view]
1) Login to account at [url removed, login to view]
2) Add new 'free' domains, as provided by a text or csv document, in the format of
domaina,[url removed, login to view]
domainb,[url removed, login to view]
domainc,[url removed, login to view]
or a similar format that would allow for the addition of several hundred or a thousand new domains per script run.
3) Select 'Use DNS for this domain'
4) Select '**Use Dot TK Free DNS Service**' and direct to the IP specified in the txt file in part 2 above
5) Use my decaptcher account to pass captcha protection, if needed. (May not be needed, when script uses the api referenced below).
This is an easy project to me because I have worked for something similar. See my reviews, it's mostly remote website access automation scripts using cURL.
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de €23 pour ce travail
We have gone through the posting and would like to offer you our services We have worked on the similar Projects before and we are sure to give you a best quality product with good turnaround. Can we schedule a t Plus