1) A fully hosted ruby on rails, python, or (less ideal) PHP app on Heroku that integrates with google calendar API v3 (newest edition) via oAuth 2.0 and uses Google Calendar oAuth to do the user authentication. So the login page is just Google Calendar login.
2) Google Chrome extension that maps the event colors (dropdown) to the event types (text field).
1) The Chrome extension needs to have a dropdown available in the Calendar. So what I mean is when I am in the Google Calendar itself and I try to edit an item, the colors are replaced with a dropbox that has the tag names (along with the color at the beginning).
2) Show show the name in front of the email address.
3) Needs to be a "Sign out" or "Deauthorize" button so I don't have to clear my cookies.
4) Must not affect page load / speed and must load fast.
If you use Google Calendar for organizing meetings, activities and events, you will have a wealth of valuable data stored inside Google Calendar. Data that could answer questions like:
* How many hours are we spending on different types of meetings? What percentage of time?
* Who spends most/least time on different types of activities?
* How often do we meet with customer X?
The app should connect to the Calendar data via the Google Calendar API, retrieve live data, analyze it, and generate a report with charts. It should be able to handle a calendar with over 100,000 events.
Specs for Onboarding/Settings:
- oAuth integration for your Google Calendar. Once done, please select which calendars to import. No need for auth login. It will be a website hosted on Heroku using Google Calendar oAuth for user authentication.
- It would ask the user to "Please match the event color with the different types of events" (for example "Sales" or "Marketing" or "Legal"). (There will be 11 colors and 11 text fields, one next to each color for the user to enter "Sales" or "Legal" or whatever) so the program knows what each color means.
Specs for main page of Heroku app:
- It will chart the different types of events by number of activities, hours, and percentages spent across a selected date range and lets you filter down to activities with specific owners, specific participants, etc. The key here is that the activities will always be categorized by the event color.
- There is a filter button to include or exclude the default event color (if excluded, it will not show up at all).
See photo sample_screenshot.png.
Now, for the way the dashboard could look, I attached a design. You can ignore the productivity pulse and the green bar in the middle of the page. If you hover over one of the options on the right hand side like Shopping, it wouldn't show the percentage, but the number of hours : number of minutes (0h 23m) along with the meeting people's email addresses. If you clicked on the "Communication & Scheduling", it would show a breakdown by either meeting title or email address (as a user, I can select which one).
There should be a button at the top that lets you switch between event types and email addresses of the people.
For example, if event type is selected: It would show each of the twelve colors with event types such as "Communications & Scheduling" "Reference & Learning" "Marketing" "Sales" etc all from the Settings.
If email addresses is selected, then it would show a bar graph of "Meeting with <email 1>" "Meeting with <email 2>"
Specs for Google Chrome extension:
The last part is there would be a very simple Google Chrome extension so that instead of the Event color, it would show a dropdown that had each color followed by the event type selected in the Onboarding/Settings of the Heroku app. See below photo, so where it says Event Color, it would be a dropdown.
See photo [url removed, login to view]
Hii, Thanks for your project post. We are a reputed organization with the team of 40+ developers having core expertise in Web design and Web development. We believe that we would best suits to your requirement. Plus
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $608 pour ce travail
Let's discuss over freelancer Personal Message Box for the proper estimation of cost and time. I am myself developer so you will directly work with me. No mediators. No managers. No subcontractors. see my recent Plus
Hello..I have an experience of more than 6 years in web development and maintenance. I have in-depth knowledge of php, mysql, jquery, paypal integrations, API's, css, html, html5. Our team is experienced, creative & Plus
Ah, it is good to see another serious job posting on here! I can absolutely help you with your web development project. We specialize in eCommerce, Advanced/Complex web development and Mobile App Development. You can Plus
Hello dear, Many Greetings for the day!! I hope you are doing well and this season is going great for you and your business as [url removed, login to view] have 5 years experience WORDPRESS,OPENCART,C#,PHP,JOOMLA,DESIGNING etc Te Plus
Hello. As i am professional Ruby on Rails developer, i am very interest your job. I have rich experience of Ruby on Rails. If you hire me, i will do my best work for you. If you want to get high quality result Plus