- A fully hosted ruby on rails, python, or (less ideal) PHP app on Heroku that integrates with google calendar API v3 (newest edition) via oAuth 2.0 and uses Google Calendar oAuth to do the user authentication. So the login page is just Google Calendar login.
If you use Google Calendar for organizing meetings, activities and events, you will have a wealth of valuable data stored inside Google Calendar. Data that could answer questions like:
* How many hours are we spending on different types of meetings? What percentage of time?
* Who spends most/least time on different types of activities?
* How often do we meet with customer X?
The app should connect to the Calendar data via the Google Calendar API, retrieve live data, analyze it, and generate a report with charts. It should be able to handle a calendar with over 100,000 events.
Specs for Onboarding/Settings:
- oAuth integration for your Google Calendar. Once done, please select which calendars to import. No need for auth login. It will be a website hosted on Heroku using Google Calendar oAuth for user authentication.
- It would ask the user to "Please match the event color with the different types of events" (for example "Sales" or "Marketing" or "Legal"). (There will be 11 colors and 11 text fields, one next to each color for the user to enter "Sales" or "Legal" or whatever) so the program knows what each color means.
Specs for main page of Heroku app:
- It will chart the different types of events by number of activities, hours, and percentages spent across a selected date range and lets you filter down to activities with specific owners, specific participants, etc. The key here is that the activities will always be categorized by the event color.
- There is a filter button to include or exclude the default event color (if excluded, it will not show up at all).
See photo sample_screenshot.png.
Now, for the way the dashboard could look, I attached a design. You can ignore the productivity pulse and the green bar in the middle of the page. If you hover over one of the options on the right hand side like Shopping, it wouldn't show the percentage, but the number of hours : number of minutes (0h 23m) along with the meeting people's email addresses. If you clicked on the "Communication & Scheduling", it would show a breakdown by either meeting title or email address (as a user, I can select which one).
There should be a button at the top that lets you switch between event types and email addresses of the people.
For example, if event type is selected: It would show each of the twelve colors with event types such as "Communications & Scheduling" "Reference & Learning" "Marketing" "Sales" etc all from the Settings.
If email addresses is selected, then it would show a bar graph of "Meeting with <email 1>" "Meeting with <email 2>"
1 freelance a fait une offre moyenne de 252 $ pour ce travail
Dear sir I am ready that this post project [url removed, login to view] my experience [url removed, login to view] time any hard [url removed, login to view] completable complete any works. so you can quick response me . Please Contact me Skype: [url removed, login to view]