This form will ask mechanical turk users to enter an email address that appears in an image. Once entered it will validate that address using several methods. If it matches the hit will be returned. If not then the user will be given the chance to change their response before submitting.
1. This form will need to display an image, that will be changing with each hit. See attached example image. There shall be buttons to rotate and enlarge the image, or another easy method for the user to magnify hard to read images.
2. The form will have a text field that can be typed in.
3. The form will have a submit button
4. There will be a check box that the user can check if the image does not have an email address.
5. Once the submit button is clicked, the script shall check what was entered in the text field using a regex to validate the email form.
6. Once the submit button is clicked, the script shall check what was entered in the text field against a mysql database of known good responses. If a match is found then hit is submitted back to mechanical turk, and their response is recorded in the mysql database.
7. If no match then query mailboxapilayer to check for a good address. If yes then hit is submitted back to mechanical turk, and their response is recorded in the mysql database.
8. If no match, then display message saying “Our system thinks you may have made a mistake entering this email address. Please double-check what you typed.” Form will then display a button that says submit anyway, or once a change is made to the textbox, a submit button. That restarts the validation process.
You will be required to submit all source code, along with instructions to install on our server. The design should show a smooth modern design.
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $468 pour ce travail
Hi, which type of design you want ? you also need web admin where you see the all info ? We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work. We will provide you our best Plus
This form will ask mechanical turk users to enter an email address that appears in an image. Once entered it will validate that address using several methods. If it matches the hit will be returned. If not then the use Plus
Hi there, I'm Jorge Padula co-founder of Toptive - Top Tier Developers . We are a team based in Argentina with strong experience in software and mobile development. We are able to do your project starting ASAP. Do Plus
Hello, Your requirement are quite clear and straightforward to implement thanks to the detailed explanation. About mailboxlayer, I guess you want to use "smpt_check" field of the returned response from the API to ve Plus
Hello, Hope you are fine. I have read your requirements, I am expert in all required skills and ready to start work immediately. Please open chat with me so we can discuss more in details. Hope we'll work togeth Plus
Dear friend, We read through the job details We very much look forward to the opportunity to work with you and to make this occasion a momentous one. Can we have a discussion now ? Sample web development w Plus
Hi,dear. I understand your proposals and I am very interested in this job - 'Amazon Mechanical Turk Form Webpage'. I am senior software developer and I am able to perform this task in timely manner. Skills: JSON, MySQ Plus
Hi there, we'll happy to develop the form that communicates your users inputs with the Mechanical Turk system from Amazon. We already checked the flow that you shared and it totally make sense for us. Hope to hear a Plus
Greetings! Since I have got a visual over your project's description, I have some follow-up questions to ask so to elicit the missing pieces of requirements. Please message me so we can proceed! I am looking forward t Plus
Hi. I read your description and I show your urls with interest. I can do it perfectly. I think that it can use jQuery include AJAX. It provide trans with php. So, your project looks like simple. You are very Plus
Hi, I am a professional web developer with very strong knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JSON and I'm looking for this type of project. If you are interested, we can discuss the project.
Apachi solutions (PVT) Ltd is an IT based solution provider company work from last 15 years. Our offices are located in U.k , U.S.A, Dubai, and Pakistan. We have strong portfolio and having big name in market. we provi Plus