Create 2 User roles functionality + add serial command via OTG to arduino based on field serial
short description app. This app will be used in a Kiosk in a shop. customers can choose from a vending machine
their products (items)
the shopowner is the admin and should be able to add items and categories. The customer (user) should only be able to view
User: The User role should only be able to see the categories and content of the item fields + button which will send the content
of the serial field via OTG to arduino
admin: should be able to add, edit, delete categories and items
what to do:
- show setting view after pressing 10 times pressing logo picture.
- setting view should show radiobutton (or something simular) where "user" or "admin" can be checked
- If "admin" is checked then current view with add new , edit etc can be showed (so no work on this needed)
- if "user" is checked then show only the content (not the field names) of the categories from database and content of items from database
the user should see the fieldnames of the fields or the possibility to edit, update etc. category or items. User should only have view function
- show item image when item view is pressed and shown (resize picture).
- add button (with text "make scent now") to "user" view. this button should send the content of field serial text to arduino via OTG . (maybe this is helpful
[login to view URL])
- change "welcome" to "choose your scent".
Please only quote if you are a freelancer yourself and if you have read my projectdetails
I have built similar apps that control an Arduino via Android OTG before, in fact recently, to control a toy car. I can add this part of the functionality to your existing app with no problem. From your uploaded scr Plus
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $27 pour ce travail
Hi, Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned I have got Rich experience in Jooml Plus