I have a client that needs some features added to a page for a site that uses Woocommerce. The page basically a page template with PHP code that uses Woocommerce functions that render the page.
The features needed are:
1. New orders show up on page template without requiring a page refresh
2. Receive push notifications of new orders (see [url removed, login to view] for an example). Notifications must only show up for logged in users of a specific user role (Vendor)
3. New orders must go to "pending" status, instead of default "processing" status
4. Page template must show 3 tabs that shows orders with the following statuses:
a. In Progress (technically "pending" status)
b. Kitchen ("processing" status)
c. Complete ("completed" status)
5. Each order has a button to go to the next status, which is powered by ajax (this is partially done, it just needs to handle 3 statuses instead of 2).
IMPORTANT: The project must be completed by Sunday night (US Time). Since the project needs to be done very quickly, the freelancer must be available to chat AT ALL TIMES, and must be VERY proficient in Woocommerce & Wordpress, enough to be able to write raw PHP code using their functions.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $225 pour ce travail
Hi, I can do this for you in one day, will do all mentioned activity as you have mentioned, it's really a complex woocommerce integration, but we love woocommerce and PHP :)