We are adding a job board feature to our existing Wordpress site using WPJobBoard. You should be familiar with Wordpress hosting and setup, the WPJobBoard plugin and experienced with configuring content manager plugins for business applications.
NO PHP, HTML, or CSS CUSTOM CODING REQUIRED. We are looking to get this job board up and running in a fresh development environment to best meet our business specifications using only the configuration options available in the administration panel. (There will be a Phase II project award for any code changes needed to complete the project).
1. Make a duplicate (or partial copy) of existing WordPress site and setup new hosting environment for development and testing; Azure hosted.
2. Install WordPress Job Board Plugin: WPJobBoard.
3. Configure the plugin from its administration panel to meet our existing website colors, look and feel; record a log of all the configuration changes made.
4. Configure the plugin from its administration panel to meet (as close as possible without custom coding) our written business specification; record a log of all the configuration changes made.
5. Load first batch of 10 job postings provided in text format.
40 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1002 $ pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi sir,I have read the description and interested in the project. Please feel free to discuss more details with [url removed, login to view] You! Regards,Vicky!
Hello, woo pro here I go get your stuff done for you professionally. Please visit our work: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] looking forward to more details, let things roll now. Michael