We have a project that requires PC software creating. Our client takes large quantity (around 800) photos of buildings, where they then upload these photos to their PC and currently apply a macro on Microsoft Word to apply sub text on each photo.
So, they want to create some software which allows us to do this much easier. The software would only be for PC and you won't need to design the UI as we will do this, it will just need coding in to software.
The software will need to be able to export to PowerPoint or PDF in a pre-defined template (see attached PDF for an example, it would need to look like this).
The program details are below:
- Ability for user to upload photos (around 800 large files) in to the software easily
- Create pre-defined text i.e 'Multiple cables through fire wall not sealed correctly, seal
to an approved and tested detail.' then save this text snippet to add to photos (with ability to save up to 50-100 text snippets, delete text snippets and edit text snippets)
- Functionality to auto number photos i.e 1,2,3,4 etc)
- Abiltiy to add manual text to multiple photos OR add pre-defined text snippet to multiple selected photos
- Ability to reduce image sizes to reduce file sizes, for e.g the attached PDF with 201 images is [url removed, login to view]
- Export ability to PowerPoint or PDF
- Ability to save projects and open / edit at a later date
Right now we would like a rough figure for this, as well as timeline. We can also provide more detail if needed. We would also need to see previous software you've created first.