Here the Methodology of my Project
The attached file is the name of all core conferences([url removed, login to view])(conference DB) from which I have to just extract paper title and author name(the year 2011-2015) then I have to get a citation of those papers from google scholar and the calculate the h-index of those authors and have to apply different variants of h-index too.
1. Take authors title and authors name from the CORE conference proceedings website by using a crawler
2. Remove the ambiguities from the data (Data Cleaning)
3. Take the citations of the papers from Google Scholar by using its API
4. Calculate their h-index using Hirsch formula for the previous year.
6. Calculate different variants of H-index.
7. Compare this h-index with the one given by Google scholar.
8. Find correlation between both the measures.
only need papers which are published in the year 2011-2015
Need data in the form of which is given in the attached file. Name as Sample data [url removed, login to view]
Need a small document with it, in which you have to mention how you completed all tasks and a ppt. too.I need this information to defend these tasks.
The Same author must have the same id
the same paper must have the same id
Hi After the discussion we are agree. Now i ll deliver quality work as per requirements under the deadline Thanks
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $158 pour ce travail
I am a published writer myself , your project caught my attention. Relevant Skills and Experience Have published paper myself and was part of development of two books while writing third myself. Proposed Milestones $ Plus
I can do it Relevant Skills and Experience Coding Proposed Milestones $111 USD - completion
hi, i read your job description and able to complete your job. i am very experienced, faster and serious about my work.