Here the Methodology of my Project
The attached file is the name of all core conferences([url removed, login to view])(conference DB) from which I have to just extract paper title and author name(the year 2011-2015) then I have to get a citation of those papers from google scholar and the calculate the h-index of those authors and have to apply different variants of h-index too.
1. Take authors title and authors name from the CORE conference proceedings website by using a crawler
2. Remove the ambiguities from the data (Data Cleaning)
3. Take the citations of the papers from Google Scholar by using its API
4. Calculate their h-index using Hirsch formula for the previous year.
6. Calculate different variants of H-index.
7. Compare this h-index with the one given by Google scholar.
8. Find correlation between both the measures.
only need papers which are published in the year 2011-2015
Need data in the form of which is given in the attached file. Name as Sample data [url removed, login to view]
Need a small document with it, in which you have to mention how you completed all tasks and a ppt. too.I need this information to defend these tasks.
The Same author must have the same id
the same paper must have the same id