We are a technology consultant and we need to develop for one of our customers a private web software to manage internal product reviews of new products before launching them.
* USER MANAGEMENT: 3 types of users: testers, manager and superadmin. Superadmin hast total access and
****** Testers: they receive products review request by email. This request, and the review (if done) is private. After login, the tester can access to view their requests and answer them. The request has a deadline to be answered. After the deadline, the request is blocked and it can only be reactivated by a manager
****** Managers: managers have full access to product review management. They can create, read, update and delete [url removed, login to view] creating a product the manager can select from all the testers those to whom to send the product review request. Managers can consult and respond to testers' reviews (this will create a new product review request).
****** Superadmins: have full access to all managements (users, product reviews and reports). They can create, read, update and delete users and product reviews, and other app settings.
* PRODUCT MANAGEMENT: This section will allow managers to create prototypes in the system, and the request for review to the testers desired. Each product shall consist of at least the following information: id, title, description, images or pdf, reference, creation date, created by, final analysis.
After creation, it will be possible to ask the testers to make their assessment. These requests and their assessments will be associated with the product to which it belongs, having all the information related grouped.
Based on these valuations, managers will be able to:
• Create variations of the product with new information and images, and request new evaluations to the desired testers
• Answer an specific tester
• Complete the study of the producto, add the final analysis and generate a detailed report.
From the section of each product you can see the evolution of each product: complete information, requests, reviews, new requests, modifications, and final summary
* PRODUCT REVIEWS: They collect the reviews of the testers on a particular product. They are sent by the managers to the selected testers. The main features are:
- Both the applications and the reviews themselves are only accessible by the tester that performs it, the managers and administrators
- Detailed information for each review:ID, Date of request, date of review, tester, product, review, images or pdfs, deadline date
• It's possible set a deadline for the review. After that date, only managers can reactivate them.
* REPORTS: Printing of the following reports in pdf:
1) Product Review Resume: product info, history, request, reviews and final analysis.
The application must sent an email notification:
- to testers, when a manager sent him a request.
- to managers, when a tester write a review.
Environment: LAMP (Centos 7, Apache, MySQL (MariaDB), PHP). The use of symfony or laravel shell be considered as asset. Preverable PHP7.
Other requirements: Responsive and modern design, secure login and "forgot password?" functionality.
Necessary estimation of time and cost of the project, or stimated hours and hourly rate. Open budget.
58 freelance font une offre moyenne de €762 pour ce travail
Software design & development Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in MVC, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Development Proposed Milestones €500 EUR - Cost