I have a form the represents an invoice. The form is built using Field Collection and displayed with the Field Collection Table module. There are 4 problems listed below. The attached image may help.
(1) The default Drupal 7 save process took too long when there are a lot of rows. The average form has less than 50 rows but some could have more than 400. Sometimes it would take 10 minutes to save. Another developer rewrote the code for the save to use a batch process and this dramatically improved the speed of saving large forms however it is still slow. Forms with 250+ rows could take 4-5 minutes. I need someone to rewrite the save process and/or form so that this process is much faster. Target < 1 minute.
(2) Users some times randomly loose their work. Because of this, users are constantly saving their data so that they don't lose too much if something happens. I suspect that when errors occur, users not able to recover their work in process. I need the form fixed so that validation either happens on the client side or when errors are found during submission, users can recover and edit their work.
(3) I need a lookup on two fields. The data is already in the system and the code to prefill the values is there. The first field was originally an autocomplete field but we removed it and replaced it with a regular text field. There is a lot of existing data so I am unable to remove and replace the field.
BONUS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
* As an alternative to #1 above, it would be great if the form automatically saved each row in the background when users are no longer working in that row. If this is done, you would need to show users a confirmation alert next to each row when the row is saved (this could be as simple a displaying a checkmark).
* It would be great to have the form cache data on the client side (Local Storage) so that users can resubmit data if there is a network error, power outage, or some other problem that prevents users from submitting data.
* This is Drupal 7.
* If you have a way of integrating a non-Drupal form with an existing Drupal site, please indicate.
30 freelance font une offre moyenne de $221 pour ce travail
Form Frame, a Drupal Module. Have you ever wanted to embedded a Drupal form as an iframe on a non- Drupal website? this module attempts to allow just that. - Great for running Drupal headless (as a RESTful, pure back Plus
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience Drupal, Ja Plus
Dear crucianp! Im a full stack developer, i can help you do this task fast. i have already charged a reasonable price. Our Drupal's projects: [login to view URL] Our latest United States's projects: h Plus
This is my job. I can do it. I'm ready to work now. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 7 years to work with Drupal. Proposed Milestones $277 USD - payment
Hey Friend, Myself having has 10 + years experience of web site development. Expert in Custom programming in php / Mysql / Jquery / Wordpress/ Joomla / OSC / Magento /OpenCart / Android / Mobile development / Res Plus
Hi, I did more than 300 sites in drupal. please let's discuss and proceed. few words... eat drupal, drink drupal sleep drupal,love drupal involve in drupal since drupal 4. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience drup Plus
Dear Sir. I had read your descriptions about project. Kindly give me a chance, i would like to discuss more about project and sure everything clear. I am a developer very strong in below skills. Relevant Skills and Ex Plus
Based on your job description I am interested to assist you in this work with my best outcomes. As per details you want fixing of the problems which are currently occurring over the website. Relevant Skills and Experi Plus
Hello There, Very excited and glad to see that you are from U.S.A, as i visit frequently to catch up with my clients.. My name is DS, New Zealand based freelance designer/developer here. With more than 12 years of ex Plus
Hey there, I am Sr. Drupal Developer with top 2% in freelancer Drupal skill test.I will fix all the issues you are having in your Drupal 7 [login to view URL] initiate chat so we can discuss further. ## Drupal Profile: http Plus
Hello, Hope you are doing well! I have 5 years of experience in the web development area and worked on small to large web application and meet clients expectations. Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL] contribute Plus
Hi! I am a Drupal developer for over 5 years and I am ready to take your project. Open for discussion. The price is discussable. Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL] https:// Plus
Dear Client, Thanks for providing opportunity to bid on the project I have 8+ years of experience in making site on php using myql from scrap.I also expertise in drupal Some of the PHP sites are:- 1) http Plus
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve. i can do this Task as per your requirement. Relevant Skills and Experience I have the 5 years of e Plus
++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks Looking forward to hear from you, Feel free to talk about this interesting stuff, give us any questions you have to know more about us ;-) Relevant Skills Plus
Hi, i have read your post and seen image, i am able to do this job need to save form by code and we have to alter from for autocomplete, i have 7 years of experience in drupal development. Relevant Skills and Experien Plus
Hello, >> A gentle followup regarding previously shared proposal! Do possess core skills in Drupal 7 development. + Understanding: Fixing for Drupal 7 form to reduce save process time to less then 1 minute, Va Plus