Hi, we have developed an e-commerce website to provide printing services. This website was built on Wordpress using the woocommerce plugin – we basically want to launch end of the month and have some final tasks that are required. Hopefully, an esteemed software developer such as yourself can help us get there.
• Compress mega menu horizontally so that all text is under each other, currently, there is too much space between them.
• Product Quantity Scroller to be removed, this can be viewed in Firefox browser.
• Compress bottom footer slightly.
• Home Page Social media icon, I want a hover effect on them. The icons are fine I just want them to float when you hover over them. (Example https://uk.trustpilot.com)
• Cart/Basket Page - when you add a Product to cart, the description font needs changing and the Upload Button needs to be under the description text. The button size needs to be increased.
• On Checkout Page – when you add a few products to cart and checkout the checkout summary box is extended, this needs to be reduced.
• One any product page the customization menu font needs to be brighter.
• In My Accounts Area – there is to side scroll bars, the website one needs to be removed.
• In My Accounts Area – at the bottom of the page, the Subscribe button is out of place and needs to be fixed. Also, the home page button needs to be slightly bigger.
• On the Home Page – I need custom links on all four banner images and redirecting them to each correct category page.
• On the Contact Us Page – If you scroll down you will find three widgets, I need the button hover colours to blue in line with current theme button colour.
46 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 204 $ pour ce travail
Hey! Here is Rao, i review job description but i have some question's about job, please let me know further details about job then we will finalize about time and budget. thanks
Dear Sir, Is this possible for you to available on freelancer chat so we can discus more about your project positively. Waiting for your reply Thanks & Regards, Gaurav Sharma