Following tasks need to be completed before the first part of the project will be marked as complete:
- Create Azure script for each scraper to prevent token timing out (the script will be left scraping for 24 hours and evaluated at the end of 24 hours to see if the token refresh is working in every category on every scraper)
- Code should clearly be documented and examples of this provided at the end of the project.
- Documentation should include which folder houses which files and what is the purpose of those files. Each function of the program explained. (example: Once the scraper finishes scraping a category it will send an email out, the configuration files for this function are located xyz location)
- Price converter needs to be implemented with a valid API ([url removed, login to view]) it will be tested along the Azure token test. Documentation of which converter has been used should be provided a long other documentation.
- Category ID's remapped correctly
- Attributes should be mapped and created as per google sheets document.
Items that derived from previous testing and should be addressed within the development
- TITLES should be all CAPS
- URL Key should be the title of the item currently displaying "container2"
- SKU number should be a randomly generated number (at the moment its copying the name of the item)
- Create an attribute to add "Item ID" from [url removed, login to view]
- Attribute content to be displayed "First letter Uppercase" and then rest in lowercase
- The allegro listing ID should not contain anything more than a number as at the moment it also has a letter (we can also have a direct link whichever is easier)
- Run a scraper to test all categories pulling 1 listing (if any issues are discovered they should be addressed until second stage of testing)
- Run the scraper for all categories for 24 hours and evaluate the results at the end (initial promise of performance was around 100
- Create a testing proposal for "Checker" and "New listing" scrapers (Developer to provide solution prior to testing)
- Test email confirmation of a category being finished
Once the product is tested and in a state where its classed as finished and fit for purpose, files will be uploaded on freelancer and upon receipt of the files a payment of 80% will be released.
Additional 20% will be released once the files have been migrated to the dedicated server cron jobs have been created and the product tested to be classed as fit for purpose.
This is my amazing proposal, please accept me :) .............................................................................................
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de £596 pour ce travail
Hello, and thanks for the opportunity to bid on your project. https://www.freelancer.com/u/TenStar718.html I am an expert in many different area’s of web and mobile applications based on the following languages: W Plus
FREELANCER RECOMMENDED ------------------------------------------------------ Can help... I am an Expert... Lets Start! Please start a Discussion with me and we can get started from there... Please check the past p Plus
Hi, I (Myself a senior PHP Developer) have a team having experience of more than 10 years in developing web and mobile applications. I have a team of expert programmers who write robust and bug-free codes at the ve Plus
SALUTATIONS How are you? I hope you are doing well and this season is going great for you and your business as well. I've carefully gone through the requirements of your project. All the requirements mentioned b Plus
I want to discuss this project with you further, let me know the best suitable time for you to schedule the meeting, Feel free to message me at any time, i used to be online 14 hrs in a day on this website so probably Plus
Hello! I have checked your requirements carefully. I am ready to work for you now and can provide you perfect result to your requirements. Please let's discuss your project and reasonable p Plus
HI Hello Sir, We have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and We are sure you will not be disappointed if you give us Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, I read your job desciption and I am confident that I can exceed your expectations. I am a professional programmer on PHP+MySQL+WordPress. Here are few recent work for website development : Plus
Hello , this project really interests me because I have an excellent expertise in it. Just message me without hesitation , I can help you. Regards , John
We make sure we understand exactly what it is you need and then provide you with the dedicated IT offshore development center or a IT team of just a few developers best suited to meet your goals. We have specialists of Plus
hello, sir i am saurabh gupta i am new in this website but i have a team who is working in this field from last 3 years. As i say we are new in this website there is no rating in my profile but i assure you that Plus
I am an independent php/web developer and designer with 9+ years commercial experience in PHP, HTML5, MySQL, JarvaScript, CSS, JSON, XML, Bootstap, JQuery, Apache, Code Igniter,Yii MVC's , phyhon,C,C++ , Django, Mong Plus
HI, Let's get it done with in your time limits & budget with high quality.. Please provide more details. I would be glad to associate with you... please start a discussion & send me more details.. Kind Plus
We have a full expert developer team and manager to manage your project with the prior. Please contact us, If you have a project or product to develop it with mature developer and expert QA. We will wish to award us Plus
WARNING: Our bid is based on the average prices. Contact us to negotiate the price you want! We are an International company specialized in different areas. Our team is made by designers, developers, animators, mus Plus