Objective is to create a plug-in (for own use) which integrates and extends functionality of the visual product configurator (VPC).
VPC is a existing WP plug-in that extends WOOCOMMERCE capabilities by enabling the Visual configuration of Products. It overlays transparent PNG images for an option selected in a component ([url removed, login to view]).
- allow a specific component to call a specific [url removed, login to view] (Webgl) script so that instead of showing a static image, a [url removed, login to view] canvas is overlayed instead.
- An image loader needs to be added, so that end-user can upload an image.
- Store the image on the server (the address of the image will be made available to the [url removed, login to view] script).
- The image loaded will be employed by the [url removed, login to view] script to -render the image. (The [url removed, login to view] script(s) is out of scope of the development and will be provided).
- 2 controls need to be added to the configurator (see [url removed, login to view]) to define the height of the image and it's vertical position.
- The 2 variables (Height and vertical position) selected by end user need to be stored and passed on thru order confirmation pages.
- The above functionality needs to be deployable to more than one component and more than one product. There is a one to relationship between component and the [url removed, login to view] script. (one Component for the Bottle Sticker and one component for the wine capsule logo for example-- [url removed, login to view] code is out of scope). The functionality is exactly the same for each component (the [url removed, login to view] –we provide-- script is different for each component)
- Create a plug-in which builds on Filter and Action hooks.
- All Components and Options, and text fields should be multi-language compatible (Fr / En).
- Enable ordering (woocommerce) of a Free and paid version of the configured product.
In the example provided:
[url removed, login to view]
The plug-in will call the [url removed, login to view] scrips for both the Sticker and the Capsule Logo.
43 freelancers are bidding on average €804 for this job
Hello jeang32!. Im a full stack developer, i can help you do this task fast. i have already charged a reasonable price. Please hire me!Thank you!