Creating a site (actually two linked sites) to be used by Doc Submitters and Doc Reviewers per the specs below.
A. Through a secure pass-word protected web-based portal (“Submitter Portal”), authorized individuals ("Submitters") can securely upload documents and take certain actions including Doc Submission, Doc Comment, and Submitter e-Mail and Submitter Search.
1. Submitters can upload documents, e.g., [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. ("Docs" and "Submitted Docs") to my server.
1. the Docs will be submitted according to a standard list of my designation with a validation by name such that the submitter and I will know what on my list has been and has not been submitted.
2. a validation email will be returned to the Submitter
2. Submitted Docs will be stored on my server according to auto-created named folders (“Submitter Project n") per the submission, e.g., folder names will be Project1, Project2, ("Project Folders") and the folders will be tagged with Submitter name, and other tags
3. Submitted Docs will be automatically tagged with a common name, Project1, date submitted, etc. ("AutoTags at Submission") and tags from an editable pull-down menu (“MenuTags at Submission”)
4. Submitted Docs may contain comments by the Submitter ("Comments at Submission")
5. Submitters may replace previously submitted forms, and any replacement submitted Docs ("Replacement Docs") will carry an update #
1. The Submitter Portal will, in addition to the document submission page,
1. include a webpage with limited standard views of their Submitted Docs and Projects
2. include a Search page which will be searchable based upon certain terms and fields with Boolean results (via “Search Fields”)
1. “Search Fields” will include all Tags, as well as Project, Submitter, etc.
3. search results will be displayed according to certain user-chosen fields
4. contain an email link which will bring up an email form which will have the Project name in the subject line (and any Doc reference if the email is initiated via a “click” on a particular Doc, and contain Submitter Tags associated with the e-mail (Submitter e-mail)
The server will act as a "library" allowing checkout and comments by a "library card holder or borrower" hereafter called the “Reviewer”
B. Through a secure pass-word protected web-based portal (“Reviewer Portal”) authorized Reviewers may access Submitted Docs and take certain other actions including Reviewer Search, Reviewer Doc Submission, Reviewer Comment, and Reviewer e-Mail.
1. The Reviewer Portal will, in addition to having a document submission page,
1. include a webpage with limited standard views of Submitted Docs, et al.
2. include a Search page which will be searchable based upon certain with terms and fields and Boolean results (“Search Results”)
1. “Search Fields” will include Tags, as well as Project, Submitter, Reviewer, etc.
2. Search Results will be displayed according to certain user-chosen fields
3. contain an email link which will bring up an e-mail form which will have the Project name in its subject line (and any Doc reference in the subject line if the email is initiated via a “click” on a particular Doc) and contain Tags associated with the Doc (“Reviewer e-mail")
4. allow tracking of Reviewer actions by date
5. allow the Reviewer to comment in a dialogue box which is can be uploaded as an editable document to the server's Project Folder and linked to the Submitted Doc or another Reviewer Doc, (“Reviewer Doc”).
There are more aspects of the site and system I want to create, including the creation of .xml forms (perhaps 10 with 1000 fields that could be auto-populated via an Excel file's inputs, but assessing your ability and your interest to help with the system I describe above would be a good starting place to begin a dialogue. Mock-up showing only submitter portal pages can be seen here:
[url removed, login to view]
92 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4541 pour ce travail
Bid Summary Hi, We found your project with unique requirement, that gave us understanding to have online portal to manage document. Portal will have submitter and reviewers interface. We want to discuss Project Requir Plus
Bid Summary Let's discuss more about project to finalize the proper scope with estimated cost and time so ping me over the freelancer chat.. Project Requirements yes but i need more technical details in terms of UI (u Plus
Bid Summary In short I can say its a project document management library which helps user to manage their project documents at one place. It will be having different user types according to the designation type. Proje Plus
Bid Summary Hi.. Greeting from Webwing Technologies!! - As per your requirement, so you want to build a web portal where submitter will upload the document and reviewer will review documents. Project Requirements Po Plus
Bid Summary I have gone through your project description and could assure you the best of the solution. I am taking it as an opportunity and ready to deliver my best. Project Requirements web-based document submission Plus
Bid Summary I understand you want web-based document submission & review portal to be developed where document can be uploaded by Submitter & Reviewer both, while uploading document few permissions can be applied Proj Plus
Bid Summary I assure, I will do my best to work with you on your project to present the best possible outcome for you and your customers. Project Requirements [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills Plus
Hi John Bell, After carefully looking at your Mockup Pages and Job description, we can definitely help you develop your Doc Submitter & Reviewers Portal as per your needs with features like User Modules for Submitte Plus
Bid Summary Dear John, can we know what kind of "standard list of the designation" do you have So that we can get an idea? want to Discuss Search in Details. Project Requirements can you please explain that how you wa Plus
Hello, John We are IT-Engineers with higher educations, having more than 15 years of experience, developing sophisticated Web and Mobile solutions from scratch. Our indicative time/cost estimation for your projec Plus
Bid Summary Hello there, We are pretty sure to assist you with a Website Development. We would like to receive your expectation of executing the tasks & assuring you to match the criteria defined by you. Project Requ Plus
Hello! With 98% to 99% completion rate, 900+ successfully completed projects, and a 4.99 reputation (maximum possible, 5.0) (can be verified on my profile page https://www.freelancer.com/u/rajeshsonisl.html !!)... y Plus
Bid Summary Hi John, Will dedicate full time support in developing you website. We can provide you solution on different frameworks of PHP as well as on custom development. Project Requirements As per your shared det Plus
Hello John, I have read the job details and cheched the Site carefully and I am sure that I can do the project very well and would like to discuss this project with you. I am a Professional Developer with 8+ yea Plus
Bid Summary Application for tracking & managing project documents Project Requirements A web based application, may be using a cloud based database (e.g. Amazon s3) for storing and managing documents. Relevant Skill Plus