This project include: finding a web-programmer with real knowledge and experience in
PHP Zend coding and unit test writing. Knowledge of candidate will be proved by developing a
small peace of project I'am working on.
There are several requirements for wanted person. Good knowledge of web technologies is a must.
The person should be able to develop a first peace of code in a short time in good contact with me
and has a will and be able to continue work in the future.
Requirement to code the wanted person will write:
- good object model: implementation of requirements using object model patterns and Zend guidelines;
- Zend Framework based realisation;
- reasonable unit tests;
The first part of functionality(looks like PROTOTYPE) will be web chat with history on server:
[url removed, login to view] part
- there are registered users(db table with their data) they can login to the site
- server by some algorithm (is not implementing on this stage) starts chat between pairs of users
- new chat session has its unique id, the chat is logged by posts and by full text
- client is able to see all chats history he participate in
- client can post text in to end of any active chat
- one of participants (at first selected by server) is able to finish chat (chat can't be appended after it)
2. Client part
- login / logout
- list of chats with possibility to see full text
- reply field
- finalise chat key_word or button
3. SMALL API for repeating web functionality from other client applications.
More detailed requirement for this task will be described with suitable candidates.
In replies, please refer to __!!!project which were developed by wanted person with Zend!!!_ and overall
web development experience description (portfolio / cv ?).