Need to redesign an existing website to make it more attractive and a pleasing experience for those visiting the website. The website currently has about 25 pages (about 6 unique pages). Not expecting any website content or SEO changes.
In our opinion, the Main home page, Registration form page, FAQ page, Sitemap page will be different and rest of the other pages will use one or two template. You’re expected only to design unique pages/templates and NOT all 25 odd pages.
Designed website should be compatible on all popular web-browsers and it should be designed using industry standards.
The winning bidder will be told the URL.
Pre-Requisites for the bidder:
1. You must have designed websites -- send a link of your portfolio for consideration.
2. This is a gardening website, so it is very critical that you've good sense of colors, aesthetic and you're an artist/designer.
3. Your portfolio should very strong in graphical website designs rather than programming.
4. CSS must be used.
5. No FLASH.
6. Templates should be designed such that it will be easy to make any future enhancements or modifications.
7. You should be an expert in use of Adobe products, Dreamweaver, etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Compatible for all available web-browsers on Windows/Linux/Mac OS.