You are bidding on a contractor web site, a painter, an electrician, a plumber, I dont know yet. Your bidding on the first web site.
I am a web designer in America looking to outsource to you for 50% of what my american clients pay me. I have upcomming repeat work from my client business that helps consumers and homeowners find home imporvement, painters, electricians and other contractors in their local area. Without disclosing my client, I can say its a business like [url removed, login to view] . This web site (his version) is already made, I just put it here to show where the repeat web design business is comming from.
The repeat business is selling websites for contractors. Contractors (Electricians, Plumbers, ect) call him all the time looking for work. My client will sell them websites. You will do the websites, and we'll split the profits 50/50, the first one on getafreelancer. Your bid is for the first site, plus a pdf brochure, but you need to write all the future business details I request in your bid.
Please dont copy and paste automatic responses in your bids.
Please respond to all of the following requirements in your bid. You are bidding on a four page website with 11 requirements to do business with me. Your response should have 11 answers addressing the 11 points below.
1) I prefer information in the bid, not by PM, (most us is do, it helps with quick screening)
2) I am an overworked web designer looking for long term partners who I can trust. Please prove to me I can trust you.
3) I sell 4 page websites for $200, I want to split it 50/50 with you.
4) You cannot steal my clients.
5) I may (rarley) have to give a refund and you wouldnt get paid, I have never ever given a single refund, but if it ever happens, you wouldnt get paid either. The same with a credit card chargeback. Please write in your response if this is ok.
6) I need someone who speaks good english because, at some point I would tell you to contact the customer directly and we'd split the profits. Please write in your bid whether you have good english and sound like your in america. If your not from America, please post a sound file of you reading this paragraph.
7) I prefer someone good in dreamerweaver (including the dreamweaver "template" feature, .dwt files), CSS, PHP and mySql. Please write in your bid whether you have all of these requirements.
8) For this bid you are bidding on a four page website 1) Home 2) about us 3) contact us 4) directions. 3 revisions possible (not likley).
9) I want to use contractor websites (Plumbers, electricians, home imporvement websites, ect) you have designed on a section of my website called "Sites our designers have built" using your first name. You are not giving ME credit, you are becomming my partner giving US or WE credit. You'll have an email address on my domain, and mention only my companys name when you speak to my customers.
Write in your bid is that ok.
10) In reference to section 9, the urls you provide cannot say "Site Designed by Your Company" - that would be worthless to my portfolio.
11) Three revisions possible, but not likley, we try to show clients our progess each step of the way to avoid revisions. But- you agree to three possible revisions - just in case.
12) I need a full pdf brochure by Sunday describing three packages that I will sell to contractors. This is part of your bid. Do a good job on this brochure. This is what will land the deal - this brochure.
13) The first one is a $300 web package, I get $200 and give $100 to you. 4 static pages and a contact us form.
14) The second one is also four pages, but the user will be able to edit the website themselves with minimal training. It has to be easier then adobe contribute or there is no point in using A CMS or a script. Keep in mind a lot of the contractors dont know computers very well, and we do NOT want to waste time training everyone on a complex admin panel. Sold for $500, I get $400 and give you $200. Or, if you dont dont CMS or editable sites, tell me what kind of site you would do for your $200.
15) The third package is sold for $800, I get $700 and your split $350. Think of a good idea of what this third package includes, and put it in a pdf brochure.
16) Do you have enlish speaking persons availible all the time? If not, at what times? Via chat?
17 ) Do you have a toll free number?
18) How long have you been in business?
Thats 18 points. Your response should have 18 points also.