Ensure submitted videos in MRSS feeds conform to one of the following sets of video specifications.
If you are transcoding the video files:
- Video codec and container: [url removed, login to view]
- Bitrate: Recommend 2000kbps - 3500kbps; highly recommend creating an HLS stream that falls back to [url removed, login to view] if needed
- Resolution: At least 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 square pixel aspect ratio material
- Frame Rate: [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
- Progressive video only. No interlaced video
- Must hint or web-optimize video while transcoding to ensure video stream can start without having to first download entire file (i.e., move the “moov atoms” to the beginning of the file).