I have a simple project. I have a custom joomla component (and menu modules) I had created about 5 yrs ago for joomla 1.5, it has stopped working when I upgraded to joomla 1.5.25. I also want to make it work with joomla 2.5 and a new api xml schema.
The component/modules did the following.
1. Queried the [url removed, login to view] API and displayed the xml respnse to make me a [url removed, login to view] comparison site.
2. Rewrote the urls so instead of "[url removed, login to view]+A3200+IS+Digital+Camera" it would be something more friendly like "Powershot_A3200_IS_Digital_camera&ID=106633703
3. Had facets and filters displayed in the menu's via modules including breadcrumbs (eg filter by camera type, resolution, features etc)
4. Cached everything for speed
5. Had a feature whereby I could insert new content based on the ID value (so I could insert a product review for seo purposes)
6. Logged the clicks to merchants
Most of this has stopped working.
From you I need the following
1. Change the schema from using the [url removed, login to view] api to a different content provider (uses xml format, just different schema/labels etc)
2. Fix the seo url rewrite so its something more friendly.
3. Change the modules so they work with the new content providers schema (filter and facet
4. Make sure everything is cached, especially images. Image urls are provided in this feed and are essentially "hotlinked" - I want to cache images and serve them locally. This is going to be a high traffic website.
5. If we could get the ability to insert additional content based on the ID of the xml document to work thats great.
6. Make sure outbound links are logged
And make it into an installable component/modules and working on joomla 2.5 latest.
Looking to hire asap. Budget of around $100 preferred, more ongoing work if your fast and reliable.