We are using a modification of a sobipro template that I purchased. We have modified such that there are two entry forms. The basic entry form, which is the VCard only, is missing a few fields that need to be added. The extended listing is working just fine. But now we need a third entry form with a few hidden fields that will also use the Sobipro built in functionality and will charge the user.
We also need the user to be able to log in and modify their entry, no matter which kind it is. This is a normal function of Sobipro, but which needs to be added to our template files.
Sobipro uses xml and xslt. If you do not know xslt, this job is not for you.
Here is the website: [url removed, login to view]
Here is the full scope of the project:
1. Make corrections to current “Basic” data entry form as follows:
a. Include home town field
b. Include headshot image upload field
2. Make corrections to Bio and Statistics fields in the data entry form to allow the WYSIWYG Editor (JCE)
3. On both Vcard and Details views add Edit Listing such that the user can edit their own listing. This should only appear when the user is logged in and only on their own listings.
4. On Details View format the sponsors tab to have 2 rows of 4 logos.
5. Create 6 video fields (Youtube and Vimeo embeds?) and have video appear on the Video tab in details view (I am open to suggestions on how to make the video tab.)
6. Create a third data entry form for “professional page”. This will include the fields regarding website preference and it will be a paid. Fields to include:
i. The agreement is a paid field. The Paypal application is installed and configured, but you will need to do any additional configuration necessary to comlete the payment process.
ii. Change the wording “Agreement (type your name’…
I have a paid Sobipro subscription to get help on their forum and which gives access to their documentation.