Project entails working with event management company technical liaison to design, document, and code the core functionality for a complex front end and administrative event registration and housing application. Application will be written in PHP, run on Apache and access MSSQL or MySql databases.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
- Expert PHP software engineer (includes ability to work with technical and non-technical company personal to create a functional specifications document)
- Experienced database designer with the ability to design a normalized database structure to fit the application requirements.
- Expert knowledge in building SQL queries as well as stored procedures.
- Experience with XML transformations as well as AJAX.
- Experience setting up web and database servers to run a PHP web application.
Knowledge of the event management process as it applies to event registration and housing would be a plus, but is not required.
Company is looking to publish core functionality within 6 months. Developer must be available to work 20-40 hours per week and be available to work closely with company employee(s) during regular business hours.