This script will allow employees of a tow truck website to upload photos taken of clients vehicles, create a unique user name and password for the clients and allow clients to login and view their vehicles.?
Back End ( Back End - What employees will log into on the website )
• Employees would upload image of clients vehicle(s) taken with digital camera and assign a user name and password for the pictures or group of pictures, Some vehicles will have multiple shots.?
• Each picture has short description box optional for employees to fill out. (ie. 1995 Red Truck, Reposed on 10/11/11990)
Client side ( Front End - What will you see on the website )
• Owners/ Clients of vehicle would be able to log on via website to view vehicles?
• Owners/ Clients would see short description txt about their vehicle displayed under the thumbnail. (ie. 1995 Red Truck, Reposed on 10/11/11990)
• Owners/ Clients can click on thumbnail of vehicle(s) and enlarge photo in java pop up window with print option.?
• During upload back end script would create re size pictures. 1 picture for thumbnail, One picture for pop up High Resolution photo. (When you click on the the thumbnail )
• A master table of thumbnails would be made for Admin to view all vehicles currently in database
• Easy management of database with edit - delete buttons for admin to self content manage
• Written in UNIX compatible, MYSQL compatible language
• Easy backup button to take database pictures and descriptions and remove from server into a .zip backup file.?
• Must use existing template located here. [url removed, login to view]
• Color scheme must look like template.
• PS CS3/Flash/Actionscript3.0/PHP is required knowledge.
• Ability to edit template with provided source .FLA, .PSD, .HTML files..FLA, .PST, .HTML source files are provided.?
I am a ? webdesigner who can talk geek with programmers. I do not know PHP. Only basic PHP. My background is illustration and graphic design. We can use instant messaging program or/and phone calls to? expiate? this project.
Project needed to be completed by Sunday Nov/29/09
I would require if you are interested in this project you must have created a PHP photo album before.