If you don't have any OpenCart experience don't bid! The budget is $50 USD. If you develop it in time and provide documentation, I can give bonus.
Project must implement the features.
I need someone to write a script to import/update products to the store. All I will need to do is to upload the files in certain folder and run the script to import/update products.
- Xml must imported while site running (files will be given)
- If product not exists It must create the product
- If product exists in our database It must update the fields
- Remove any inactive products
- Product description must take from remote site while importing xml
- Product picture must show after import is completed
- Must be able to change/update the product price by bulk (price multiplier)
In the future, I will like to use webservice(RESTFUL) to do this. Let me know if you do it as well and I will post another project. Thanks.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $143 pour ce travail
We can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.
hi, i can do this project for you. kindly check your pmb for more detail. thanks. p/s: impossible 50$
Hi sir, My expertise is in opencart websites...you can check my reviews maximum are in opencart websites...if you need then i can show you demos also. Thanks
Dear Sir, I'm Electronics engineering and 15 year experience I have. I had worked 13 year at Reserch Institue in Turkey. I have generated several codes until. Languages which I know listed below. -C++ -Visual C++ - Plus
Hello!! I am an experienced programmer in php. My company ([url removed, login to view]) is involved in a project creating custom modules for OpenCart CMS. We deliver well documented code , without breaking OpenCart MVC stru Plus