We desire to implement an integration between OpenCart ([url removed, login to view]) and OrderHarmony ([url removed, login to view]) using the API tools provided by both web services.
(OH) OrderHarmony API
[url removed, login to view]
(OC) OpenCart API [url removed, login to view]
We desire to Implement OrderHarmony to:
Sync the following
• Customers and all customer data from OC to OH. One way sync Customer data is maintained in OC
• Sync all product, manufacturer and vendor information from OC to OH. One way sync Product/vendor data is maintained in OC.
• Orders are created in OC and priced via the pricing module in OC. Once the order is finalized in OC it is desired to be populated into OH for processing.
• Order feedback should be pushed back to OC for customer portal update and notification.
• It is desired to manage Inventory in OH and update OC with stocking level.
Current version of OC is 1.5.3
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $667 pour ce travail
aHi, We own a team of expert developer to do your work related to Web development. Although we are new to this forum but have done good work on other forums. We hope you give us chance to prove. Please have look in Plus
Hello My name is Amrit representing GaiaGrid, Inc. We are a development, design and marketing firm located and operated out of the United States, specifically in New Jersey. Please review your inbox for further details Plus
Hello, We have made many site using custom PHP ,OOP, MVC , Wordpress ,Opencart , Joomla , Ajax , Java Script , Css etc. We believe that quality is one commodity which cannot be compromised and I have striven to achie Plus