We need a PHP with MSSQL coder to create functionality for us because all of our other developers are working on other projects, we need another hand to implement (code) it.
1. We have news organizations that can login to an account manager currently. (we will handle security to this page) We want to add a page to this so that the organization can add news stories to their account (basically a few fields like title, category, author, body, that go into the DB). They should be able to save for later (status field to 1) or publish (status field to 2). The page should include some way to list all the stories they have already, into categories (category is a field in the db). And the ability to edit or delete an existing news story.
2. Also, we want to add a page to the account manager that configures permission for PressID members to write stories on behalf of that organization. This really will just be a page with a text field to submit a PressID, a dropdown for which permission that PressID should have (1-4), and a hidden field to write the organization name.
3. Since some organizations have many field reporters, these field reporters need to post stories without being able to login to the organization's account manager. We will need a page where reporters can sign up for a PressID. We will provide all of the fields they can enter to register their account. They can upload a picture, limit the filesize to under 100K and type to gif or jpg.
4. We also need a page where reporters can sign in with a pressID. They can create and save (status to 1) or publish (status to 2) or do what their permissions allow (edit existing or delete existing). It will only show them the stories that they have written. For this you can probably reuse most of the code from number 1.
5. With every new story published, either by the organization itself in the account manager or by an affliated PressID member, an RSS file is updated in a directory, for example, news/accountname.xml. Editing a story does not need to update the RSS feed. We will give you an example XML file of the RSS structure and fields we want to use.
More specific details will be provided. All of the DB tables are already created.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP 4 and Higher on Windows Server 2003